The Lebanese Arsts Associaon for Painters & Sculptors (LAAPS), founded in 1952, was officially registered 1957 under the name of "The Painters and Sculptors Society”. It was given its current name within the framework of the Lebanese Academy of Fine Arts (1958) as a union and an advocacy group to promote and claim for the organizaon of:
Galleries , Naonal instutes of fine arts.
A cooperaon with the Ministry of Educaon through the creaon of an “Agency for the Promoon of Culture and Fine Arts”.
Organizaon of an Annual Exhibion:
“Le Salon Du Printemps”, and Promoon of the Lebanese Art outside Lebanon.
Organizaon of many exhibions for internaonal arsts…